First, I would like to say that I am not affiliated with WorldVentures in any way. I have knowledge of the WorldVentures opportunity and I also know a few people involved with WorldVentures. I am just sharing my knowledge of WV with everyone. You can feel comfortable in knowing that what you read is a completely honest review.
TRAVEL MORE, DO THE THINGS YOU REALLY WANT TO DO, AND MAKE MONEY!
Over $8 Trillion is being spent on world wide travel every year. That number is expected to rise to $15 Trillion in the next few years because of the baby boomers. Which makes this an excellent network marketing business opportunity. There are several home-based business opportunities in the travel niche and WorldVentures is one of the more popular of them all. In WorldVentures first three years in business they did over $150 Million in revenue and that number is expected to rise over the next few years.
When you join WorldVentures you basically become an online travel agent, competing with other travel companies. But most people who join WorldVentures focus more on marketing the business opportunity. The only bad thing about joining a travel company is that there is a lot of competition in the travel industry. But travel does have the most money being spent on it.
HOW MUCH DOES WORLDVENTURES COST TO JOIN AND WHAT DO YOU GET?
The cost to join WorldVentures is $199 upfront and $24.95 per month. What you receive for your membership is an online retail travel website, online travel tutorials and exam, along with higher level travel industry opportunities. Your primary products are “Dream Trips” exclusive vacation packages. Once you join “WorldVentures Dream Trips” there are several vacation packages to choose from throughout the year. You get discounts on travel around the world.
Your LTC (Leisure Travel Consultant) site is powered by Rovia. People can go to your site and book vacation packages, cruises, airline tickets, hotels, car rentals, condo rentals, and much more.
WHEN PEOPLE BOOK ON YOUR SITE, HOW MUCH DO YOU MAKE?
Here are your average earnings taken from the WorldVentures website. Example for a condo rental, lets say the cost for the condo is about $399 a week, you earn about $23. Example for a vacation for two, lets say the cost is about $1,478 per person, that’s $2,956 total, you earn about $177. Example for a group cruise, lets say the total is $31,980 total, you earn about $2,238.
As you can see, if you are planning on just booking travel for people then you will need to book a bunch in order to make any money with WV. Most people in WorldVentures make money by marketing the business opportunity. If you are wanting to just book travel you might be better off becoming an agent for another company rather than join a network marketing company.
WHO WAS WORLDVENTURES FOUNDED BY AND WHO ARE THE LEADERS?
World Ventures was founded by Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue and is based in Dallas, Texas and launched December 10, 2005. WorldVentures has office space in Dallas and employs a corporate staff of over 165 people. On April 18, 2008 Michael J. Conway, 30-year travel veteran and Co-Founder of America West Airlines has been named Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of World Ventures. He’s twice been named Airline Person of the Year by Travel Agent Magazine, was the lead airline and aerospace specialist for the New York Office of Price Waterhouse, and during his career he’s raised more than $1 billion in financings, including an IPO. Former CEO Dan Stammen is now the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). Throughout his 25 years in marketing, Stammen has built sales teams totaling more than 1.2 million representatives that generated over $900 million in sales revenue. If you join WorldVentures you can have peace-of-mind knowing that the company is being brought up in good hands by excellent leaders.
WORLDVENTURES COMPENSATION PLAN
There are several different ways that you can get paid in WorldVentures. Here is a simplified explanation of the compensation plan.
1. Direct Commissions – You earn commissions for every new sale that you personally make. This can be a Dreamtrips membership sale, a Leisure Travel Consultant Package sale or both combined. The average commission amount is $20 per sale.
2. Personal Sales Bonus – For every 6 personal sales you make, you can receive a personal sales bonus. This bonus consists of $250 in cash and $100 in training dollars. Training dollars are used for any training events you attend from the company.
3. Weekly Team Building Bonus (Cycles) – In Worldventures, you build 2 teams: a right team and a left team. Within those teams sales will be made. Every time there are 3 sales made on the right team and 3 sales made on the left team, a $100 cycle bonus gets paid to you. These sales can be made by anyone on your team. The company pays out a $200 cycle bonus to you every time you cycle within your first 60 days. Some of the top earners in WV are cycling 20-30 times per day.
4. Residual Income – For every 6th cycle, you earn $20-$40 in passive, re-occurring residual income. This means if you cycle enough times you can earn enough residual income to pay for your bills at home. That would be amazing right!? You’d never have to worry about money again as long as you cycle enough times.
5. Travel Dollars – Similar to the residual income payout, for every 6th cycle, you’ll also earn $100 Travel Dollars. These dollars can be redeemed for travel booked through Rovia. Anyone within your immediate family can redeem them.
6. Lifestyle Bonuses – There are some very lucrative lifestyle bonuses you can earn. Once you hit the position of Regional Marketing Director, the company will give you a $1000 a month Dream car bonus that you can use to make a monthly payment to the car of your choice. And once you hit the position of International Marketing Director, you’ll receive a $1500 a month dream car bonus and a $3000 a month dream house bonus that you can apply to your house payment.
So as you can see, the WorldVentures compensation plan is great and you can earn a large amount of money with WorldVentures. It just all depends on how much you want it and how hard you are willing to work for it. Nothing comes easy, you usually have to work the business in order to get anywhere with it. For more information on how you can generate an endless flow of leads for your business, visit Jeremy’s MLM Training .